Less Sweet Matcha Truffles Recipe
Matcha is not only delicious and can be used in many different ways, one of the popular way it to add into the ingredients as a flavouring so you can cut down the sugar. Here is how to make matcha truffles.
- Break the dark chocolate into small pieces and melt it in the microwave
- Mix cream and honey in a pot, and heat them until they are about to boil
- Pour the cream + honey mixture into the melted chocolate and stir.
- Add butter and stir them so that they mix evenly
- Pour the mixture into a mold with parchment paper or plastic wrap, let it cool down in the fridge to harden.
- Cut the chocolate into pieces and sprinkle matcha powder as finishing