Matcha Green Tea Milk Jam Recipe
Matcha milk jam is very delicious but not easy to get in the marketplace, because it can't be stored for long time. But even you can get it from the market, still it's best to make your own matcha jam, because you know the matcha you use is good, and no preservative or colouring added.
Here is how to make your own matcha milk jam:
- Milk 200ml
- Unsweetened cream 120ml
- Sugar 30g
- Matcha 10g (Culinary grade Matcha)
- Add 80ml hot water into a cup, add 10g matcha powder into the cup and stir it until matcha fully dissolved into the water. We recommend you sift the matcha first.
- Add the cream, matcha tea from step 1, and sugar into 200ml milk
- Stir and let everything mix evenly
- Bring the mixture to boil and stir it constantly for 15 minutes until it thickens
- Enjoy it.