Wholesale pricing is available to any individual or business who want to purchase our tea products. Our customers are mainly from restaurants and cafes.
- Currently we operate through online platform, our staffs in Singapore are mainly doing shipment related matters. All wholesale order and inquiries are communicated through email at this moment.
- We supply mainly to cafes and restaurants, and some food manufacturing companies. We are currently supplying to businesses in Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei. Smaller orders from Australia, and European countries.
- Wholesale order shipping in Singapore is FOC for 5KG and above. We use TNT courier for all other wholesale order for other countries. Shipping rate will de calculated based on destination and weight. For small order we normally ship out in 1-2 working days. Larger order we need 2 weeks lead time.
Basically matcha start degrading from the time it's produced. In order to provide our wholesale customer the freshest matcha, we normally will only start manufacture the matcha after receive your order, therefore the lead time is about 1-2 weeks. For small order we will ship out in 1-2 working days if we have local stock.
For loose leaves, we have wide wholesale range of green tea (organic and non-organic) products such as Genmaicha, Karigane, Kukicha, Sencha, Gyokuro, Kabusecha, Hojicha and many others.
Please contact us at email@example.com for wholesale pricing.
Our product range:
- Matcha : Japan Ceremonial grade to culinary grade. We are curently supply matcha to Cafes and restaurants in Singapore and Malaysia. Our matcha are produced from high quality Tencha, they are import directly from multiple regions such as Shizuoka, Uji, Nishio, Kagoshima, Mie, Yame etc.
- Japanese loose leaf tea. Similar to our matcha, they are import directly from the tea farms in Japan
- Flower teas
- Fruit teas. Our fruit teas are import directly from Germany, ISO, HACCP etc certified.